“Playwright Arthur Feinsod has constructed a superbly written, highly researched and powerful play."
- Deb Meyer, J-Wire
"Every now and then a story comes along that is so unbelievable, so inconceivable, that we wonder how it is possible that we have not heard it before. This is one such story. "
- Maryanne Murray, What's My Scene
"Coming to See Aunt Sophie is a wonderfully dramatic, meaningful, involving and thought provoking play."
- George Walker, WFIU
"Compelling, important, and true."
- Audrey Heller, Artistic Director of Jewish Theatre of Bloomington
"Bound to become a classic in the years to come."
- Mary Skinner, Filmmaker, IRENA SENDLER IN THE NAME OF THEIR MOTHERS
- Beth Tevlin, Executive Director of the Wabash Community Foundation
"Watching the play was a deeply moving experience for me... Sophie
is a worthy reflection of a great spirit.”
- E. Thomas Wood,
Co-author, Karski: How One Man Tried to Stop the Holocaust
“Gripping, inspiring, soul-searching... these are just a few words to describe Coming to See Aunt Sophie.”
- Sister Paula Damiano, Sisters of Providence
"We have seen many plays and theatrical productions, but this one was simply the best and tops them all."
- Eva Kor,
Auschwitz survivor and founder of the CANDLES Holocaust Museum
"Perfectly splendid… Deeply humane, truly theatrical."
- David Bevington, Editor of Bantam COMPLETE WORKS OF SHAKESPEARE
"A magnificent, moving, inspiring, and thought-provoking work... What an amazing piece."
- Kiel Majewski, Executive Director of CANDLES Holocaust Museum
"We came to watch Coming to See Aunt Sophie, but we left seeing into our own history, hearts, and character."
- Patrick Harkins, Professor Emeritus of English at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
"At his grave I made Jan Karski a promise that I will do everything I can to ensure that he never be forgotten... Looking at this play I can say I kept my word."
- Kaya Mirecka Ploss, Director of the Jan Karski Institute
"The play was awesome. Their performance, the actors were brilliant."
- Magda Brown, Auschwitz survivor and noted lecturer on the Holocaust
"Feinsod has captured so beautifully a complex story."
- Bozena Nowicka McLees,
Board Member of the Polish History Museum